Do happy quotes work?
Happy quotes are usually made by people who have attained an extraordinary level of success in their lives. This is a message in itself. The energy and the vibrant message go hand in hand. Most people associate the feats of the person with the message they are putting out there. The quote then has incredible meaning and power.
So if you are looking for a way to be happy and stay motivated on your task then I suggest you begin storing up a whole heap of famous happy quotes to pick you up when you need it.
I know I have great response from putting out positive messages in the in the social media. Invariably people will comment and you can feel that they have genuinely been inspired. Some even use it to help them make the move they were procrastinating about and plunge into their new direction.
It is this sort of support and guidance that many people need to embark on what makes them happy. You see for many people living within their comfort zone is all they know.
Being happy is at the very back of their thinking. Surviving from day to day is at the forefront of their thinking. This is in fact a limiting belief.
Surviving from day to day only attracts more of the same. Yes you might get good at doing it. But that is all you get good at doing, surviving.
Is that what your life is all about?
So what makes you happy? have you asked yourself that question. Have you dared to pursue it?
It is quite challenging to stay ecstatic and hopeful as you face everyday tribulations in your life. Good thing there are happy quotes to help you survive the growing bug around us called cynicism.
Not only do these famous happy quotes boost your vigor and enthusiasm, you will also become more hopeful about your relationships, work, family and life in general.
Happy quotes move you to take time to enjoy the world that you’re in before it’s too late.
Sometimes we get caught up in the rat race and forget to appreciate the beauty around us.
Many studies show that becoming an optimist will make you less prone to depression or anxiety, be more successful, and a lot healthier both physically and mentally.
These happy quotes from the likes of Gandhi, Dalai Lama, and other famous people will refresh your determination and drive to stay positive and succeed in your goals.
Here are 10 famous happy quotes that will surely open up your mind and heart:
- Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. (Nathaniel Hawthorne)
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.(Dalai Lama)
- Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad -and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.(Stacey Charter)
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.? (Mark Twain)
- Nothing can bring you happiness but yourself.(Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Happiness is not a goal; it is a by – product.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
- Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it. (Fyodor Dostoevsky)
- The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment. (Doug Larson)
- Happiness is a Swedish sunset; it is there for all, but most of us look the other way and lose it.(Mark Twain)
- If you want to be happy, be.(Leo Tolstoy)
If you surround yourself with inspiring happy quotes like the ones written above then having a better attitude will soon come naturally.
These act as your shield against the negative news out there. With better attitude you will feel like you’re ready to face the world bravely. Reflecting on these happy quotes is just the first step on becoming a real optimist.
The most important thing is you use these insights to your personal life as well as affect the people around you.